COOKIES IN USE ON THIS SITE
1.COOKIES AND HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
3. MORE ABOUT OUR COOKIES
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
4. TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here or we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers).
Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.